Chunky Yuck Slime is a gelatin-like slime that is easy to make and requires no refrigeration. When dry it looks like rock salt, add water and wait 12-hours and you will have perfect yuck chunks ready to go. All Yuck Slime products are Non-Toxic and Eco Friendly.
How much Chunky Yuck Slime do you need?
- All of the Yuck Slime comes in the following quantities: 3 oz., 1 pound, 5 pounds, 25 pounds, and 50 pounds.
- 3 oz. makes approximately 1.5 gallons
- 1 pound makes approximately 32 gallons of Yuck, not water! *
- Please feel free to contact us if you need help figuring out quantities.
*This can vary a little due to the difference in mineral and chlorine content across the country. The purer the water the better hydration.
- Jello™ Wrestling-no refrigeration and no sticky mess that draws bees also won’t melt on a hot day.
- Harvest Parties/Carnivals etc.-Fill a kiddy pool with Chunky Yuck and throw in clear marbles and have the kids get them out with their toes or hands. Or throw other small toys for the kids to fish out. One customer said the parents had to come get the kids as they did not want to stop.
- Yuck Slime Slip-N-Slide Kickball/Softball- Fill pools at the bases with Chunky Yuck, put down plastic in between with Saucy Yuck Slime on them. Play ball!
- More ideas available on the free games/instructions that comes with your order. And make up your own!
*MSDS (Manufacturer Safety Data Sheet) available on request. Download here
How do I clean up Yuck?
Is Yuck Slime toxic in any way?
Can I reuse it?
How can I get it out of my clothes?
When should we make the Yuck if our event is at 7 pm on an 85 degree sunny day?
Submit your review
Really enjoyed the fun we had with the Yuck Slime. The only bummer is that we did not know how long this stuff sticks around. We did it at a camp a few hours away last week and the slime is still there and keeps coming back everytime if rains. I will have to drive back to the camp this week to shovel it up.
We purchased this product after enjoying it at another youth camp and it definitely did not disappoint!!! I used two one pond bags to fill four kiddy pools and we had more then enough yuck for literally hours of fun!! The directions are very easy to follow and our teens LOVED it and we will definitely be buying more and bring it to our summer camp!! Great product, nothing bad to say about it. LOVE THIS STUFF!!
I purchased the chunky yuk and the sticky (snot-like) yuck. I wanted something different for my church's Fall Festival. We volunteer to do different booths for the kids to do. Our booth was a hit! I filled a child's pool with the chunky yuk and had colorful gems and frogs and caterpillars in it too. The kids competed (blind-folded) on how many gems they could find. When it was time to stop, I had to get parents to get their children, because they didn't want to leave! They were having too much fun!!
I ordered Yuck for a Children's Carnival and the kids absolutely loved it. I was hesitant at first because of the expense but it's worth every penny. The look on their faces as they put their hands in the chunky yuck was PRICELESS! I was able to feel comfortable, because it's non-toxic and biodegradable. The order comes with ideas for use so I may do something different next year. Thanks for a great product and great service.
I bought 5lbs of the chuncky and 5lbs of the saucy yuck. I called an advertising company and they gave me two old billboard canvasses. Each one is a little over 50ft long and 20ft wide. I made an obstacle course where the youth crawled under rope, ran through tires, weaved through cones and then slide the last 50ft to baby pools filled with saucy yuck and letters. They had to go through the pools to find one letter of the word their team was trying to spell out. They had a blast and it is almost impossible to stand up in the saucy yuck. Will probably be doing this once a year!
There are no reviews yet.